Lead the Procurement function for a rapidly expanding organization
Liaise extensively with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Over the years, ACME has established itself as one of the prominent names in the Renewable Energy Industry in India. They have been very active in terms of bidding for new projects, and currently, they have an operational portfolio of more than 500MW across 10+ States. ACME is looking at further expanding their operations over the next few years. Currently, they are looking to recruit a VP Procurement, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
You responsibilities will include -
- Managing the procurement function for the company end to end across all product categories (electrical, civil, mechanical etc).
- Leading various process improvement/transformation projects across the value chain.
- Managing relationships with key strategic partners (both internal and external).
- Acting as the SME for the function, and implementing various cost saving initiatives from time to time.
- Team Management - 20 (across different functions)
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Electrical/Electronics Engineer + MBA (Top B School) Graduate with around 12+ years of experience. The client is looking for someone with experience on the industry side + consulting side (where, you should have led projects across procurement, sourcing supply chain etc). You will posses excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage large and experienced teams.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to lead the Procurement Function for a leading player in an up and coming industry. Additionally, as a part of your work, you will liaise extensively with senior stakeholders.