Excellent opportunity in a leading fin-tech start-up in India
Unparalleled exposure to learning and team leading
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fin-tech start up in the consumer lending space providing personal loans. The company has partnered with multiple institutions and has evolved into a marketplace lending platform. They are currently looking for a VP operations to join their fin-tech start up.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the operations framework for the loan origination and collections business
- Be responsible for designing and developing SOPs, SLA for all aspects of operations
- Build, develop and maintain relationship with partners such as banks, technology partners, credit bureaus, govt. agencies and other third parties
- Ensure a smooth operational flow from application to funding, and subsequent servicing and collections
- Execute company's strategy on target turn-around-times for convenient, hassle-free disbursement
- Ensure glitch-free servicing mechanisms, to ensure flows are matching with balances
The Successful Applicant
You will be an operations professional with a proven track record of managing lending operations end-to-end. You will be having 6+ years of relevant experience in Banks / NBFCs / Other FI's / Alternative Lenders / Start-ups with an advanced knowledge of operations in a financial services context.
Additionally, you should be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, with its fast pace and fluid nature, comfortable delivering results with a lean team. Strong analytical and communication skills, along with high levels of motivation are the qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a start-up team that has successfully raised seed funding and technology investment from reputed partners
- Best in class compensation + bonus