VP - Mortgage Analytics
Excellent Opportunity to work with a large global bank
Lead a mid sized team developing strategies for morgage and consumer lending
About Our Client
Our client is a US based multinational bank with operations worldwide. Their businesses include asset management, investment management, and private banking and treasury services. They are looking for a strong strategy and analytics professional to lead their mortgage analytics team.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the team to deliver concrete analytical solutions to existing/new business problems using a combination of business understanding as well as robust statistical tools
- Proposing new business strategies
- Monitoring and track strategies/solutions at regular intervals and propose appropriate modifications from time to time
- Working in a cross-functional, multi-geography team
- Partnering with colleagues across risk and operations to help drive a culture of risk awareness and proactive risk identification and assessment within the business
- Providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to the team
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you need to have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in analytics or consumer lending/ retail banking; mortgage banking/ risk
- Managerial experience in leading teams with a track record of increasing responsibilities.
- Master's degree in relevant technical or quantitative fields (e.g., Mathematics, Finance, Business, Physics, Statistics, Operations Research and Economics), or Bachelor's degree in relevant technical/ quantitative fields with relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, recommend, and implement financial risk strategies
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to lead a large portfolio and work in a cross functional role.