- Opportunity ot head the complete Marketing efforts for a fast growing company
- Work very closely with the CEO and be part of the leadership team
About Our Client
It's a fast growing Software Automation company at the forefront of innovation. They are looking for somebody to tell their story to the world.
- Lead the strategy and execution for product and digital efforts
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist members of the sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimise the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
The Successful Applicant
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimise the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of the entire organisation, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
What's on Offer
A leadership position in a fast growing set up with lucrative monetary benefits.