VP - Lean and Transformation (Leading Investment Bank)
Excellent leadership role with leading MNC investment bank
Exposure to dynamic work environment across global sites and partnerships
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Investment Bank globally. Due to expansion in their global business, an excellent opportunity has come up as Head of Lean and Transformation for their investment banking operations centre based in India. They are looking for seasoned professional with around 12-17 years of experience to join their team as a VP managing the strategic transformation using lean techniques.
You would be responsible for driving the process improvement and change management initiatives in the COE. This function will be established to improve the efficiency of the businesses, people initiatives and manage all major projects incorporated supporting the investment banking operations team. You would also be responsible for managing the relationship with business heads, technology team and onshore stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a MBA/Masters with around 15 years of post-qualifying experience in change and transformation.
- Thorough understanding of quality tools like Lean and Six sigma along with change management experience in an investment banking/capital market environment.
- Prior experience of managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders is essential.
- In-depth understanding of Lean tools with added focus on value stream mapping.
- Strong understanding of robotics and automation will be preferred.
What's on Offer
Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.