VP IT - Luxury Retail (Bangalore)
Opportunity to have end to end ownership for IT in the organization.
Devise IT strategy and set digital roadmaps for the organization.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading luxury retail organisation based out of Bangalore and having offices across the globe. They are one amongst the fastest growing brands in the Indian market with visions of expanding globally.
- Overall responsible for devising and updating IT strategy and road map for the organisation.
- Create digital roadmap for the organization and set short, medium and long term objectives and time bound actions plans.
- Initiate, lead and/or support IT requirements of the assigned business functions and their delivery in accordance with project goals, time scales and costs.
- ERP, CRM, B2B integrations across platforms/technologies for the various lines of business including: retail shopping centers, luxury hotels and in-house.
- Network Infrastructure & Storage Management, Disaster Recovery Management across the portfolio.
- Lead, manage and train the team across multiple locations across India.
The Successful Applicant
- BTech / BCA with 12-14 years of experience in IT application customization & implementation, program management & infrastructure.
- Prior or current experience in working in a Retail, Hospitality, F&B setup.
- Technology exposure in Retailers POS integration, Hotel Property Management System, Food Court System, Salesforce CRM, LeadSquared, Yardi.
- Experience in defining the product, process flow and converting business requirements into technical requirements.
- Project Management and implementation of customized solutions.
- Should have exposure to Systems and Networks including firewalls, anti-intrusion skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.