VP - Investor Relations & M&A
Head the IR & M&A function for one of the leading players in Energy space.
Successfully manage global investors and work closely with the leadership.
About Our Client
One of the leading giants within the Power Infra & Energy space based out of Delhi NCR which is leading the market through it's innovative approach and successful track record supported by it's strong financial foundation. The organisation is looking to hire for VP Investor Relations & M&A for one of it's upcoming venture.
- Create and cultivate long-term relationships with key investors
- Create the right IR policies to ensure that the organisation becomes the hallmark of Transparency and Governance amongst global investors
- Originate and execute mid-size strategic acquisitions in areas of energy delivery, and technology.
- Provide competitive insights based on investor calls of competitors and other forms of market research
- Arrange periodic investor interactions such as road shows, calls, webinars, and conferences.
- Work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to drive the business growth.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should:
- Come with an experience of 15-20 years of experience in handing Investors Relations.
- Have exposure of managing Global Investors or working in International Markets including APAC, Europe and Americas would be advantageous.
- Have exposure to originating and executing M&A transactions from an Advisory or Principal side.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills are a MUST for this role along with a strong track record of managing multiple senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to contribute to the growth of a leading venture in the Power & Energy space while getting rewarded for the same.