VP International Tax
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Financial Services firm with operations globally. They are an esteemed brand within the FS industry and always strive to recruit the best talent.
- Managing the EMEA Tax Reporting function in delivering its compliance and reporting tasks including:
- Review of tax returns and payments in EMEA region
- Review of reconciliation of income tax expense and deferred tax balances
- Internal reporting of tax accounting information to Head office Group team
- Facilitate periodic operational meetings with team leads to plan, strategize on priorities and upcoming challenges in Tax Reporting function
- Understanding operational risks and ensuring controls meet internal risks policies
- Support global strategic, tactical and operational initiatives: and IT system and source data changes required to drive operational excellence in tax reporting function
- Manage senior stakeholders expectations and provide timely updates on issues / escalations
- Close interaction with Financial Control, Tax Advisory, Legal Entity Controllers, Risk Management Group, Information Technology Group and Project Management office to service tax reporting requirements
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified CA with atleast 10+ years of work experience post qualification. Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career in a leadership position with a MNC Bank.