VP - Internal Audit
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with operations around the globe. They are an esteemed brand within the banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent.
With the current expansion in their operations, they are looking for a seasoned internal audit professional for their setup in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you shall be responsible for :
- Planning, execution and timely conclusion of risk based internal audit based on assessment of compliance, financial and operational risks and controls of corporate office functions of the bank
- This position will assist in validating the resolution of audit and regulatory issues, and monitoring financial control activities in the region.
- Provides objective internal control evaluation alongside operational and technical review services to the management and shareholders of the company.
- Reviewing audit reports and executive summary to be placed before the Audit Committee
- Assuming responsibility to carry out end to end internal audits and ensuring completion of assignment as per the audit plans
- Adhering to defined processes and internal audit standards & policies
The Successful Applicant
- You are a CA with 8+ years of experience in Internal Audit from a Banking or a Financial Services Setup
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, familiarity with risk based audit approach combined with strong analytical and writing skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly & global organization and report directly to global senior stakeholders.