VP HR - Banking & Financial Services
Work with a global banking firm
Opportunity to lead the HR function from the front
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest player in financial services with presence in more than 40+ locations globally. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are looking to hire VP HR for one of the LOB's based out of Gurgaon\Hyderabad or Mumbai:
Reporting into SVP HR, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Advise, counsel and influence the business leadership team in executing the business plan.
- Build strong relationships to partner effectively with a variety of constituents.
- Proactively manage risk to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Drive change through organization design and operationalization of organizational models.
- Advise on employee relations issues.
- Liaise with the Staffing team on acquiring key talent.
- Lead the year-end compensation process.
- Drive initiatives focused on employee satisfaction.
- Participate in global initiatives across the HR team.
- Manage relationship with Line of business and ability to manage LOB interactions
- Partner with business to mitigate People/Legal risk
- Ensure effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization
The Successful Applicant
You must come with a 12+ years of experience in HR, with an exposure to financial services domain. The client is looking for mature HR Business Partners with strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Market Leading Compensation