VP - Financial Control
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
They are looking for a strong finance professional to join their shared services setup in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your key responsibilities shall be the following-
- Anticipate, monitor & seek to better understand the impact of the changing financial industry & technological advances in order to control areas of responsibility
- Possess widely acknowledged mastery of functional area; demonstrates expertise and possess extensive knowledge of the markets, products, processes, regulations & systems required to achieve business objectives
- Perform detailed analysis of the balance sheet and P&L variances
- Review monthly financial
- Review of expenses and month over month trend analysis
- Flash & Business commentary, follow up on queries
- Inter-entity breaks resolution
- Project manage key finance initiatives and self-initiated projects
- People and career management
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered Accountant with 12+ years of accounting & reporting experience with investment banks/financial/large stock broking firms
- Strong domain knowledge in financial products, stocks and money market
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
This hands-on role is a great opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic environment. They are looking for a proactive team player who is extremely organised, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.