VP - Finance Change (Leading Investment Bank)
Opportunity to work with leading MNC bank
Senior Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a global banking and financial services company with significant presence worldwide. They work across wealth management, investment banking and asset management verticals. As a part of the maturity of their finance function in India, they are looking for a seasoned change professional with strong finance background to drive the change initiatives across some complex finance processes supporting global geographies.
Reporting into Head of Change, you will be working as an Individual Contributor and responsible for:
- Drive the finance change capability across some critical and mature functions like Financial Control, Regulatory Reporting, Product control etc. working closely with business heads.
- Identifying problem areas within operational processes and harmonization leading to realizing benefits
- Interacting with senior stakeholders and managing metrics of the end to end projects that could be either delivery programs or streamlining of operational processes
- Driving continuous improvements working closely with systems team
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA with around 15 years of relevant work experience with an MNC Bank/Financial Institution/ Finance COE.
- Prior experience of managing senior stakeholders in a finance change role.
- Excellent understanding of finance processes (end to end record to report functions etc.) and finance systems.
- Strong track record of success in your previous roles managing international stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great international career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leading MNC Bank.