Vice President - Sales (Bangalore)
Heading and managing sales for the domestic market
Work with Global CEO and India Management Team to drive business
About Our Client
Our client is a global organization which offers a unique blend of business consulting, application management and technology consulting services across business areas of global companies with a proven track record of delivering solutions based on global delivery model. The organization was identified by a leading magazine as one of the 500 fastest growing private companies worldwide. They have a solid Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. A premium player in their line of business, our client puts exceptional focus on delivering real business value through solutions and they need a strong Sales Leader to fuel and sustain that growth.
In this role, reporting to the Global stakeholders, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Develop and sustain effective new business relationships with clients in order to leverage and establish effective account management
- Sell to and build relationships with C-Level executives with large enterprises, IT Captives of global corporations and/or large PSUs
- Independently handle client relations
- Develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal, final selection, due diligence and closing
- Willing to travel as required
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques in securing profitable business
- Cultivate, generate & grow large scale relationships for new accounts.
- Generating business from new accounts and have the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into multi-crore engagements.
- In addition, also enhancing business from existing accounts achieving consistent contribution and collection norms
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by working closely with the project teams and achieving committed service quality
- Building credibility and gaining market share in the territory.
- Build and lead a sales team
- The role will require extensive team building and the right candidate should be able to attract the right talent, build and lead the sales organization.
- Own P&L responsibility and drive profitable engagements.
- Work with management to expand service portfolio by identifying and building new service lines.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful applicant with a Master's Degree (or equivalent work credentials) and a minimum 10 total years of software sales and account management experience.
- Successful sales experience in IT services, professional services and solutions selling
- Experience selling to mid-size and Fortune 1000 corporations in India, with specific experience in selling these services to MNC IT Captives in the southern region.
- Establish and lead a sales organization.
- Passion for continuously delivering positive, measurable, sustainable results
- Self-driven, motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire for high achievement
- Must be a highly passionate hunter, motivated by performance based compensation plan
- Must have existing client company relationships
- Previous experience as a sales leader with top (IT) consulting firm and track record of Top Performance.
- Must be a self-starter and be self-motivated
- Build a team and attract sales talent into the organization
- High Energy and hungry for success
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the rapidly growing brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.