Vice President - Product Control
Exciting opportunity to be a part of the one of the largest Investment Banks
Growing and Profit Making set-up
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Investment Banks. They have a unique diverse business with deep specialist expertise. They provide financial and tax services to all area and businesses. They are looking to hire a seasoned professional who has an expertise in product Control and has a Financial Services/Investment Banking experience.
- Person will be required to manage multiple teams covering various product categories and regions.
- Review monthly balance sheet, various reconciliation reports, management packs and ad-hoc reports.
- Review of month end Journals for accrual, provision and true up.
- Regular coordination with Traders, Product Control Management, Regional Finance team and various internal stakeholders.
- Manage relationship with internal stakeholders and will act as a point of reference for team members and internal clients.
- Support change project initiatives and conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Coordinate for new migrations (if any) which include scoping of activities to migrated.
- Manage career and growth expectations of people.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CFA or MBA from a premier institute.
- Minimum of 12+ years of post qualification experience with at least 3+ years of People Management experience.
- Should have a Banking & Financial Services or Big 4 experience.
- Good understanding of financial market products.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
- Ready to travel & work in shifts.
- Overseas experience would be an add-on.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the largest Investment Banks with a major focus in expanding the function and in coordinating with the external stakeholders.