Vice President - LEC
Fast Paced Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Financial Services firm with operations globally. They are an esteemed brand within the FS industry and always strive to recruit the best talent. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional for their setup in Mumbai.
- Leading the team and providing guidance to supervisors and staff on treatment of complex financial transactions to ensure proper identification in financial statements
- Perform Legal entity controller responsibilities for business entities of varied complexity
- Extensive IFRS based financial reporting - preparing & review of financial statements and supporting them with analytical reviews including audit query management; and will involve, coordination and continued monitoring across a large team and stakeholder group.
- Acting as the primary contact for management queries, requests and ad hoc projects on financial reporting issues
- Assisting in developing and adjusting department procedures, systems enhancements and achieving department's efficiency goals
- Coaching and developing staff including formal objective setting, performance reviews and providing ongoing and regular feedback
- Work with local and global Senior Management Teams across multiple geographies to drive various technology & operations projects
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified CA with atleast 10 years+ work experience post qualification. Strong technical understanding of the investment industry including a overview of various regulatory requirements and accounting standards. Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career in a leadership position with a MNC Bank.