Vice President - Fund Accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with operations in more than 60 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned middle office professional in Gurgaon.
You shall be responsible for delivery of outsourced Middle office services to fund managers e.g. covering investor reporting, portfolio accounting, reconciliation and trade processing. You shall:
- Provide the operational, process, quality and people leadership to ensure robust delivery of portfolio accounting (NAV calculations, investment reporting)
- Be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Middle Office client change and migration of activities to Gurgaon
- Manage and develop new and innovative workflow processes in a complex high volume growth environment
- Create a scalable organization that is customer focused
- Set and deliver on challenging business goals and objectives.
- Interact with internal departments, external centers and auditors
- Ensure accurate, meaningful financial data is produced both on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain at all times a robust control environment
- Develop a communication strategy that effectively maintains engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the other members of the funds services operations team to ensure an appropriate balance is maintained between speed of change, versus operational stability
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years of experience in Tier 1 global financial institutions with at least 5 years in a middle office servicing environment (Fund Accounting, Investment Reporting, NAV Calculations)
- Experience in driving operational efficiency, developing quality business metrics covering unit costs, reporting metrics, internal control statics and customer service KPI's.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives
- Experience in financial planning processes, including budgeting and forecasting
- Deep product knowledge of the funds management, with in-depth insight into how Operations and Technology functions within a global Tier 1 financial institution
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization, challenging environment and report directly to global stakeholders.