Vice President Fund Accounting
Global firm with strong year on year growth
Critical Team Leading profile with high visibility to senior management
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Investment Bank with aggressive expansion of the operations in Indian market. As a part of migration of value added work from the US, UK, Europe and financial centres in APAC and increase in volume of trades globally, they are seeking for experienced Investment Banking professional at VP level to strengthen their management team.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting & organizing portfolio holdings and trade activity data
- Reviewing and analyzing previously reported Fund NAV data to check for consistency and accuracy
- Using the gathered trade activity data to process Form PF with supporting work papers
- Working with different team members to identify issues and work to wards plugging any gaps
- Working with the other members of the senior Global Funds Services Operations team to ensure an appropriate balance is maintained between spread of change, versus operational stability
- Leading a large team who would be managing the valuation of monthly & daily NAV for the APAC Hedge Fund clients of the bank on the various accounting software
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified CA with 12+ years of experience across hedge fund accounting & trade processing. Prior working experience on Geneva application along with a good understanding of Form PF is a must. You should have also managed a team of more than 50 professionals. Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience would also be expected.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leading MNC Bank.