Vice President Financial Controller
Newly established team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with operations in more than 70 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional for their setup in NCR.
- Management and oversight of the Chennai Finance Controls and Reporting team
- Review Letter of Representation (LoR) packs and chair monthly meetings.
- Review of Control Management Information Reports.
- Coordination with regional FGC Counter parts.
- Lead/support Finance, Governance and Controls in global control initiatives
- Strong risk/control focus and mindset
- Manage Administrative tasks in relation to scheduling control review meetings
- Be able to quickly analyse processes and identify key potential risks
- Analyse incidents/issues and work with business line to remediate issues/incidents
- Excellent attention to details with high standards of quality in work
- Liaison with FC teams, Operational Risk, Internal and External Auditors with regards to Asia FC control environment
- Enhancement or development of strategic Finance control framework
- Policy and Controls-related training and awareness
The Successful Applicant
You are Qualified CA with over 10+ years of experience in accounting, consolidation & control. Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance, taxation, accounting standards and application including international accounting and IFRS / UK GAAP is must. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders.