Vice President - Financial Control
Exciting opportunity to be a part of the one of the largest Investment Banks
Growing and Profit Making set-up
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Investment Banks. They have a unique diverse business with deep specialist expertise. They provide financial and tax services to all area and businesses. They are looking to hire a seasoned professional who has an expertise in Financial Control and has a Financial Services/Investment Banking experience.
- Person will be required to supervise month end accounting for investment management business, fees calculations, regulatory and management reporting.
- You will be required to do an extensive IFRS based financial reporting.
- Demonstrate established competency in planning and organising and has to be a well organised self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Person will be Involved in the migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes maintaining and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team.
- The role requires a constant engagement with stakeholders working across multiple time zones, hence the flexibility to work across different time zone is important.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CFA/CPA or a Postgraduate accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant post qualification including 5 + years of people management experience.
- Should have a Banking & Financial Services or Big 4 experience.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
- Ready to travel & work in shifts.
- Overseas experience would be an add-on.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the largest Investment Banks with a major focus in expanding the function and in coordinating with the external stakeholders.