Vice President- Finance Change- Investment Bank
Opportunity to work with leading MNC bank
Senior Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a global banking and financial services company with significant presence worldwide. They work across wealth management, investment banking and asset management verticals. As a part of the maturity of their finance function in India, they are looking for a seasoned change professional with strong finance background to drive the change initiatives across some complex finance processes supporting global geographies.
Reporting into Director Regulatory Reporting, you will be responsible for:
- Drive the finance change capability across some critical and mature functions like Financial Control, Regulatory Reporting, Product control etc. working closely with business heads.
- Identifying problem areas within operational processes and harmonization leading to realizing benefits
- Interacting with senior stakeholders and managing metrics of the end to end projectsthat could be either delivery programs or streamlining of operational processes
- Driving continuous improvements working closely with systems team
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA with around 10 years of relevant work experience with an MNC Bank/Financial Institution/ Finance COE.
- Prior experience of managing senior stakeholders in a finance change role.
- Excellent understanding of finance processes (end to end record to report functions etc.) and finance systems.
- Strong track record of success in your previous roles managing international stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great international career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leading MNC Bank.