Vice President Employee Relations - Chennai/Hyderabad
Leadership position in Global MNC
Opportunity to act as an advisor for local & global market
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest financial institution in India as well as globally. They are known for their meritocracy, excellent work culture and employee friendly environment. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are currently looking for a Vice President Employee Relations based out of either Chennai or Hyderabad
Reporting into ER Head, your responsibilities will include the following:
1) Ensure Advisor team delivers consistent and accurate advice across businesses for any breach / violation / investigation / performance related issues.
2) Become the subject matter expert for key ER processes. Partner with Advisors, Councillors, Operations, Legal, Security, HR Leadership and other partners to drive effectiveness and efficiency of the assigned accountability. In addition, identify and support implementation of improvements to ER processes.
3) Address and Resolve advanced and complex employee enquiries/issues escalated from the HR Enquiries team.
4) Ensure effective partnerships are developed with LOB HR teams and related ER teams. Provide support by: Delivering LOB report Identifying ER issue trends, Supporting LOB HR on large investigations, Building relationships.
5) Review and make recommendations for improvement/standardisation/streamlining of an area of HR policy/process expertise to ensure regulatory compliance, linkage to industry standards & to meet strategic business needs.
6) Effectively partner/coach employees / HRGs / Advisors/ Councilors on complex cases.
7) Maintain unwavering focus on delighting the customer/ client. Demonstrate a sense of urgency, dedication and passion for exceeding the expectations of internal/ external customers/ clients. Earn customer/client loyalty through demonstrating spirited behaviors.
8) Mitigate risk through Proficient knowledge and consistent application of the bank's HR-related practices, guidelines, state/ central laws, and the case management investigative process
The Successful Applicant
You should come with minimum 10 years of experience primarily in Employee Relations space. Candidates from financial services/captives/consulting industries would be preferred. Furthermore, you should come with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage global stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to lead the ER function of a growing business
- Opportunity to be a part of a large, reputed Global Organisation