Vice President-Digital Analytics
Leadership Role in Digital Analytics
Role with a Global Leader in Digital Consulting renowned for its work culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest consulting firms with expertise across Digital Solutions and Business/Technology consulting. They are present in over 50 offices worldwide with more than 15000 people.
As VP of Digital Analytics, some of your key responsibilities/competencies would include:-
- Optimize budgets and programs by applying exploratory analysis, testing and advanced modeling to maximize client returns on marketing investment
- Leverage statistical models and tools to lay the strategy foundation for companies evolving their relationship marketing capabilities
- Developing and maintaining functional expertise in a broad array of digital marketing subjects, including; database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including web), analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements
- Demonstrate ownership of Multi-Variate Techniques/Optimization framework(s) actively influencing strategic decision making
- Representing the organization as an expert in the Digital Analytics industry with deep technical expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
- Awareness of online marketing disciplines and how they contribute to customer acquisition, conversion and retention
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate some of the following key attributes:-
- 12-15 years of working experience in data analytics, with a marketing team on campaign planning, campaign analytics or business analytics
- Knowledge spanning website, media and marketing is a must have
- Liaising with differing stakeholders/clients.
- Conducting A/B tests.
- Proficiency about eCommerce customer journeys.
- Proven technical knowledge of digital testing technologies and demonstrable passion for its applications to enhance customer experience and drive revenues
- Proven experience of testing, both A/B and MVT using tools such as Maxymiser, Adobe Target, Google Web Optimizer, Qubit Deliver
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work within cutting edge digital Analytics. It is a senior leadership role within a fast growing team with one of the global leaders in digital consulting renowned for their work culture.