Tradelane Manager - Global freight forwarder
Exciting opportunity with global freight forwarder
Strategic tradelane manager for Asian geography
About Our Client
World's leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services.
- Trade Lane Strategy development : Design, development and deployment of area / country commercial trade lane strategy, supporting local commercial strategic direction and desired results
- Trade Lane Program development / deployment : Translation of trade lane strategy into programs and tactical action plans that integrate with Annual Operating Plans and are fully communicated and cascaded into team members' objectives and KPI's
- Trade Lane Business Development & Support : Ensuring that each trade lane has a robust sales pipeline that both validates the targeted volumes and thereafter drives the targeting of key customers, in order to secure agreed volume growth targets
- Performance Management : Ensuring that Trade Lane performance is regularly and clearly reported upon, in consistent and agreed formats, dashboards, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years' experience within the forwarding industry
- Proven track record of securing commercial results in a sizeable (similarly commensurate) commercial organization, ideally with international working experience
- Proven track record in an international matrix, multi-cultural organization
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Exciting Asia trade lane management role with Global fast paced organization