- To work in a large multinational Company
- Opportunity for scaling the business
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational giant that is growing from strength to strength in the consumer FMCG space and with innovative strategies around sales and marketing, they have been one of the biggest names in the global market. They are looking for a Trade Marketing expert for their business in India.
- Designing and managing the rural marketing strategy for the business.
- Conceptualising & executing the integrated marketing campaign to achieve the brand & business goals in the rural markets.
- Being responsible for driving marketing campaigns across ATL & BTL to deliver business plans.
- Formulating the Go To Market strategy
- Overseeing trade marketing department at PAN India level
- Evaluating and developing the marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for the products and services.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience post MBA
- Proven track record of growing and scaling businesses in FMCG
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth and an opportunity towards wealth creation