- Save Job
- Email Job
- This is a national level role for all the SKUs of the brand
- The company will get the opportunity to work with senior management closely
About Our Client
Client is a beauty and personal care product company, their portfolio entails prominent hair-care and skincare brands. Their business currently caters to over 45 countries and they have a product portfolio of more than 50 categories currently.
- To develop and execute Trade Marketing Strategy for brands nationally
- Drive width and depth for existing, new and focus Products in trade.
- Manage Vendor Relationships: Develop and manage external suppliers,Vendor, and partners to create impactful store solutions for brands.
- Lead Distribution and Distributor Network KPIs: Numeric distribution, Field-Force Productivity, Distributor ROIs, Network health indicators
- Implementing Trade Promotion Programs for Retailers
- Driving share of shelf for brands across different channels
- Execution of Wholesale channel programs
The Successful Applicant
- A candidate with 3+ years of trade marketing experience
- A candidate who can contribute to the top-line growth
- A candidate who has the potential to bring in rapid business expansion through his unique GTM strategy.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work on a national level for multiple SKUs
- An opportunity to work with the senior management
- An opportunity to grow internally in the brand
Quote job ref
- Sub Sector
- Trade / Shopper Marketing
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Mumbai City
- Job Type
- Job Reference