Therapeutic Group Manager (Immunology) - Healthcare Analytics
Be a part of a "fast-paced growing organisation"
Work with the leadership directly in a key strategic role
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing MNC in Health care Analytics space hiring for a high-performing employee to make an impact and contribute towards growing the business.
Reporting into the India Head, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Developing research ideas, conducting in-depth research, analysing quantitative and qualitative information, and synthesising research findings to develop valuable insights
- Responsible for using innovative methods to conduct research in immunology
- Consistently developing and recommending reasonable, data-driven business-building ideas and encouraging market insights to inform business decisions
- Overseeing the Immunology team and providing direction to research and analysis of data gathered by the team
- Maintaining the highest expertise in each protocol for compliance, standard operating procedures and applicable guidelines and regulations
- Providing leadership for market research efforts, and developing and deploying innovative market research techniques that reflect best practices, in order to develop key strategic customer insights and drive superior decision making
The Successful Applicant
You can be an MTech, MPharm, MSC, MBBS or PHD with minimum 5 years of experience in immunology therapeutic area and with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Furthermore, an expertise in immunology and in the clinical, regulatory and commercial aspects of markets globally is also required.
The candidate should come with an attention to detail, efficient time management and strong work ethics.
What's on Offer
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- Platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability