Only for candidates with a degree in Chemistry/Agrochemicals/Pesticide Chemistry
Only candidates with relvant experience in Agro Formulations should apply
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion dollar specialty chemical company, committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. They have 120+ industrial sites and more than 25,000 employees across the world. They are looking to hire a technical specialist for their specialty surfactants business unit. The position is based out of Thane, Mumbai.
Reporting to the Functional Head, you will be responsible for :
- Carrying out experiments in the Lab, compiling results/data and determining how to proceed with next experiment/stage of project.
- Executing the assigned projects independently while planning day to day activities and carrying out multiple experiments.
- Supporting the Marketing team by recommending products in terms of chemistry and also developing new applications from the existing product portfolio available; supporting the sales team to resolve product and application related complaints and actively involved in trouble shooting.
- Providing day to day support and maintenance activities for the laboratory.
- Supporting the Production department by testing performance, batch release, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you have a masters- degree in Agrochemicals, Pesticide Chemistry or Chemistry with at least 4 years of relevant experience in synthesis/formulation development of Agro Chemicals/Pesticides. You should also have basic knowledge of surfactants, pesticide formulation chemistry from traditional formulations to new generation formulations. You should preferably have experience of handling Instruments such as (GC, IR, Particle size analyzer, Rheometer, HPLC, Goniometer, Microscopy, etc.). You should have strong communication skills, great leadership and team management skills and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading chemical companies of the world