Technical Marketing specialist
Opportunity to work with leading advanced materials & speciality chemicals MNC
Work in a multi-functional role,closely with sales and R& D team
About Our Client
A leading MNC in advanced materials & speciality chemicals industry.
Focused on providing sustainable environmental process by recycling waste downstream of gas cleaning operations and by increasing energy efficiency of its customers' installations.
● Plan and execute International fairs.
● Support business with relevant technical studies and presentations, input to road-map.
● Represent the organisation at regulatory authorities.
● Contact and develop new customer and projects in India.
● Support the sales team in development and on-going maintenance of accounts.
● Continuous evaluation of customer's system performance by sampling and analysis of usage to determine efficiency.
● Manage technical knowledge at a central level in order to feed commercial team with up-to-date and relevant technical elements.
● Monitor and study impacts of upcoming or proposed environmental regulations.
The Successful Applicant
● Good technical network and active communication skills to deal with internal an external stakeholders.
● Keep abreast of competitive technologies and competitor actions in the air pollution control industry.
● Ability to connect with several level of contacts from plant operators to design engineers to sell solutions.
What's on Offer
● An opportunity to work in multi-functional role and support various stakeholder across the organisation
● An international exposure to keep abreast with the latest technology and solution within the industry.