CA with four to six years of experience in direct and indirect taxation
Excellent communication skills and ability to manage/coordinate stakeholdes
About Our Client
Our client is a global giant in the pharmaceutical industry. It has been in the business for over a hundred years and churns revenues worth 22 billion $ globally. The company is a part of the fortune 500 companies.
Reporting to the CFO, your primary responsibilities would include:
- Managing indirect taxation which includes service tax compliance,VAT/CST
- Managing direct taxation which includes transfer pricing and US taxation
- Liaising with the government authorities and ensure compliance to statutory / regulatory requirements
- Working with Consultants to get appropriate and timely withholding tax orders
- Coordinating with sales tax consultants for assessments/appeals
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you should be a qualified CA with exposure to direct/indirect tax and working knowledge of transfer pricing. As an individual, you should take initiative and be high on energy. If you are a quick learner this is a job for you.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to have a great brand on your profile and catapult your career in taxation
- A chance to spearhead the entire taxation for a legal entity