Talent Acquisition expert - Product/Tech hiring (8-10 years)
Opportunity to work with one of the largest Product organization
Steer the niche talent hiring for a critical engineering business vertical
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology and engineering giant with market leading position in their business and a strong growth trajectory. With objective of further accelerating their growth and increasing market share they are looking to hire a strategic Talent Acquisition specialist to drive hiring for niche and Product technology for their biggest business.
Reporting into Senior Talent Acquisition expert, as an individual contributor, you would be responsible for
- Driving hiring for niche functions including product, technology, analytics to support fast paced business growth
- Proactively connect with top talent and build a strong talent pipeline for critical business functions and reduce time to hire
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders while driving a consultative and influential approach to understand business needs and deliver accordingly
- Handling end to end recruitment life cycle for the product technology division as an individual contributor
- Sourcing candidates through various portals to fill niche requirements and managing good turn-around time
- Ensuring robust talent mapping across the market landscape for all niche requirements
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a talent acquisition or technology hiring role working with a reputed technology or product company.
- Someone with a strong experience of 50% technology and 50% non-technology hiring would be an ideal fit
- Should come with good flexibility and open mind to step into hiring for non-technology functions as career progression
- Robust interpersonal skills with strong track record of success
- Expert in networking and talent mapping, hiring for niche skills in technology etc.
- MBA (HR) from a good B school
- Candidates from R&D/product or technology hiring background are highly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to have an excellent career progression across technology and non-technology hiring. This is an excellent opportunity to drive hiring for critical business requirements of a leading technology giant.
Market leading compensation and incentives are on offer for the right candidate.