SVP (Zonal Head West) - MNC Insurance Broking
Senior Leadership role within a top insurance broking firm
Direct reporting to CDO & Skip level reporting to CEO
About Our Client
Client is a leading MNC Insurance Broking firm headquartered in UK. It has a first-rate reputation worldwide as a market leader in its specialist areas.
The comapny has a pan India presence with the corporate office in Mumbai and regional offices in New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and Chennai.
It provides risk management and insurance solutions to the clients in both corporate and reinsurance broking segments.
- Working with team to Achieving Branch revenue Budgets.
- Continuous prospecting for maintaining consistent business growth.
- Ensuring client delight through superior services and client engagement activities
- Work with the organization in implementing business process initiatives
- Developing and maintaining systems and process for smooth functioning of branch.
- Handling sales and operations teams
The Successful Applicant
- Corporate Sales / P& L Experience (preferably over 15-25 years) in General Insurance Domain
- Broking Company experience of 2 - 5 years in non-motor, non-captive markets
- University degree with an appropriate insurance qualification preferred
What's on Offer
- Best in class pay
- Leadership opportunity with P&L responsibility