Supply Chain Manager
Contribute to the strategic planning of the business
Develop and implement the Supply Chain strategy aligned to the company's goals
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Office Furniture segment alongside a global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. With a brand equity established in over 120+ countries built on great products and strong customer orientation, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead the responsibility for the Indian region.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Work closely with Sales, customer solution, customer operation, marketing team to develop 3rd party product to provide a solution to clients a win-win solution on the systematic order management.
- Work closely with Marketing to manage OEM/3rd party projects and procurement support to New Product Development;
- Develop regional OEM and New Product Development supply base to achieve cost, quality, and service levels
- Negotiate with OEM/3rd party suppliers on the price and improve their service level (quality and on time delivery).
- Develop project plans, improvement objectives and budgets for the responsible function that supports Haworth AP and other business sectors worldwide;
- Provides procurement resources to assist the Haworth and other business sectors in OEM and New Product Development projects;
- Responsible for completing negotiation for price, terms and services provided by OEM/3rd party and New Product Development suppliers;
- Develops the policies and practices that ensure reliable quality and service performance from the suppliers. Implements these practices and manages the resources required to achieve the quality and service performance levels.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 15 years of experience with at least 5 years of leading the Supply Chain function for a complex organization with multiple lines of business. The person should display the ability to take decisions independently and have the exposure of having worked with cross functional and cross geographic stakeholders. Strong leadership credentials are important on account of the large team size associated.
Expertise in warehousing & logistics along with hands on procurement experience is ideal. Strong ERP experience is a must.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.