Supply Chain Manager
An exciting opportunity to lead Supply Chain transformation.
Be a part of one among top Retail Company in India.
About Our Client
One of the leading lifestyle apparel manufacturing organization synonymous with the 'Young & Restless' generation of today. The company has come a long way and has certainly defined the rules of the fashion arena. From what started as solely a men's denim brand sold at multi-brand outlets, company has expanded its portfolio to become a one stop shop for casual wear ensemble for both men and women - available pan India
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Production along with warehouse teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements on warehousing, distribution, logistics
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Work with finance, sales, and production team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Graduation or PG in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A logical and systematic approach to work;
- Good time management ability;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
What's on Offer
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.