Supply Chain Leader
Work with a fast growing global MNC led by a reputed business leader
Opportunity to lead the SCM initiatives in India for a Global brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global retail leader recognized among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India which will be driven by retail initiatives besides traditional business and want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a Supply Chain Leader for the business.
Reporting to the CEO of the business, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing scalability as the logistics requirement will grow manifold over the coming years for the business and the person should be able to adapt and design strategies as per the changing needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of the import processes since majority of the products are imported. Hence strong inbound experience is a must.
- Considering the importance of imports, Vessel Planning would be expected to be a key strength
- Experience in managing documentation related to imports
- Warehouse management and implementation of warehouse management systems
- Strong Domestic Logistics experience is very important (business currently caters to 1000 plus doors)
- Solid exposure to forecasting and planning
- The person should also be able to manage South Asia markets in future
The Successful Applicant
The role requires knowledge and experience in own discipline and someone who is still open to acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills with and across other functions. The incumbent must have the ability to foster an environment of accessibility and information sharing besides being proactive and solving a range of straightforward problem. Someone who challenges convention with a logical bent of mind is ideal.
At least 10+ years of relevant work experience alongside a PGD Operations Management or MBA in Operations is mandatory. Experience of having worked with International Brand(s) in premium segment is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.