Supply Chain Excellence Lead
Contribute to the strategic planning of the business
Develop & implement Supply Chain excellence strategy as per the company's goal
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Bearing segment alongside a global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. With a brand equity established in over 130+ countries built on great products and strong customer orientation, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Supply Chain Excellence leader to lead various strategic initiatives for Indian region.
Reporting to the Strategy Head, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Study and map the entire value chain in different BU's and Manufacturing plants
- Develop charters and initiatives for key focus areas in the value chain that can lead to direct impact on the business
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in performance over the processes identified in the charters and strategic initiatives
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for certain processes in the value chain and whenever required escalate performance bottlenecks to CMT
- Work closely with various teams to work out cost efficient sourcing solutions
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 6 years of experience working in Supply Chain function, understanding the entire value chain with a focused understanding in strategic procurement of metals across the globe. The person should display the ability to take decisions independently and have the exposure of having worked with cross functional and cross geographic stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.