Structural Design Lead- Aerospace & Defence-Bengaluru
Become part of India's largest organisation in the Defence and Aerospace Segment
Lead the Structural Design Initiatives
About Our Client
- Our client is one of India's biggest organisation in the Defence and the Aerospace Segment and is a multi-billion organisation with its presence across the globe
- Understand the requirements of structural design in terms of weight target, functional/operational/environmental requiremnts, loads, interface requirements and the standards to which design has to comply
- Select materials (both metallic and composite) utilized for design, material properties & allowable and the manufacturing processes/methodologies for realization of parts/components, assembly
- Should have exposure and knowledge of tooling required for parts/components and assembly
- Should have experience in generating all data required for AS9100 Rev D surveillance audits for the design process
- Should have experience in generating all technical documents including requirement capture & analysis document, design reports etc.
- Should have good experience in generating the design validation procedures including identification of required tests, preparation of Acceptance Test Plans & procedures, Acceptance Test reports etc.
- Should have good knowledge and exposure to all regulations like FAR/JAR/CAR/MIL Standards etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have minimum 12-15 years of experience in both Aerospace metallic and Composite structural design -
- Should have completed atleast two or more successful projects in their past experience
- Should have hands-on experience in CATIA v5/Solidworks design platform and translate the structural design requirements into 3D CAD models and 2D manufacturing drawings independently for part/component and assembly realization/manufacturing
- Should have good experience and knowledge on design process, DFMEA (Design failure mode effect analysis), DFMA (Design for Manufacturability & Assembly)
- Should have good communication skills and able to interact will all stakeholders part of design
- Should have good presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Work Life Balance
- Defined Career Path