- An opportunity to work with a global market leader in Medical Equipment Industry
- An opportunity to work towards building long term organisation strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a global market leader in various therapy areas in the Medical Equipment Manufacturing Industry.
- Driving Improvements - The project manager works with workplace leaders to find and take advantage of opportunities for growth and improvement. This manager uses tools such as balanced scorecards to identify business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. After analyzing the results, the strategic manager leads in developing and executing plans to align organizational objectives with achievable targets intended to meet leadership expectations. Plans typically drive improvements to internal processes, customer focused services and products and marketing strategies.
- Setting the Direction - The project manager uses project and program management skills to lead teams in assessing strategic planning projects. Knowledge of and experience working with project and portfolio management methodologies helps this manager to align multiple projects focused on setting the strategic direction of the company. Planning projects include the development of financial models and business cases that enable executives to make informed decisions before establishing strategic objectives.
- Skills and Qualifications - Project managers should have excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills. Dynamic characteristics give this manager the power to influence based on clearly articulated recommendations and concisely presented data that anticipate leadership questions.
- This person will be responsible to estimate project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more team members in project management processes and techniques.
- Participates in external project management organizations, conferences and seminars to keep current with industry best practices in project management by joining professional associations and implementing a professional development plan with focus on project management.
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of Commercial Project Management experience
Hands on with MS Excel, PowerPoint
Proven experience of working with key internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Reporting to the Head-Strategy- India and ASEAN, this person will be driving long term organisation plans for a market leader which is now looking to capitalise on opportunities in the market.
This role will clsoely work with all Business Heads of the organisation.