Strategic Sourcing Center of Excellence Manager
Leadership Strategic Sourcing role managing multiple geographies
Center of Excellence opportunity with global organisation
About Our Client
Multi-billion dollar global company with major businesses across trading, purchasing and distributing agricultural commodities. The role is in the global center of excellence (COE) of the organization.
- The COE (Center of Excellence) leadership position is responsible for the delivery of COE related services of Market Intelligence, Data Analytics, Contract Management, Support for tools like e-Sourcing, Contract Lifecycle Management, and Procurement Master Data.
- 60% Center of Excellence Responsibilities Provides technical and operational leadership to the COE Team members who provide a variety of related services.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 years relevant experience with increasing responsibility; 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing and developing team talent. Ability to present information (prepare reports, rationale and recommendations clearly and concisely to all levels of management).
- Six sigma or lean certifications and a few years of experience implementing the principle.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Zycus, Ariba or other PRTP Cloud solutions.
- Excellent communication and articulate.
What's on Offer
Exciting leadership opportunity with a global growth oriented organization.