Strategic Packaging Procurement Head
Leadership strategic sourcing role with growth oriented organisation
National Packaging Procurement role with Fortune 100 organisation
About Our Client
Fortune 100 Food and Beverage organization.
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted cost savings across all spends in this sourcing group, by providing overall thrust and direction to team effort to meet the objectives & needs of the business.
- Apply Procurement skills to sourcing of Packaging materials that meet customer requirements and deliver added value & savings for the business.
- Analyze expenditure to establish potential future price change impact on purchasing portfolio and the total forecast impact of purchasing activity on future business profitability.
- Initiate & manage innovations and major cost improvement programmes for key expenditure, resulting in significant savings or cost control.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant post qualification experience with at least 5 years at a senior management level in the Procurement function in a similar industry.
- Post Graduate qualification in General / Materials Management from a reputed institute / university.
What's on Offer
- Exciting leadership opportunity with a growth oriented organization.