Strategic Direct Procurement Head
Leadership strategic sourcing role with growth oriented organisation
National Direct Procurement role with Fortune 100 organisation
About Our Client
Fortune 100 Food and Beverage organization.
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted cost savings in all spends in this category, by providing overall thrust and direction to team effort to meet the objectives & needs of the business.
- Apply Procurement skills that meet customer requirements and deliver innovation, added value & savings for the business.
- Building effective long term partnership with suppliers to manage and influence. Undertake complex contractual & business negotiations with major suppliers
- Initiate & manage innovations and major cost improvement programmes for key expenditure, resulting in significant savings or cost control.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of relevant post qualification experience with at least 5 years at a senior management level in the Procurement function in a similar industry.
- Post Graduate qualification in General / Materials Management from a reputed institute / university.
What's on Offer
Exciting leadership opportunity with a growth oriented organization.