- Opportunity to lead and drive the telematics division.
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC.
About Our Client
Our client is a global OEM giant which has its presence in more than 50+ countries across the globe and is among top 5 electric vehicle car manufacturer.
Reporting to General Manager - Product Engineering, you will be responsible for:
Generating Development plans, SOR's, Validation & Homologation plans aligned to project timing along with Homeroom and suppliers.
Participating in technical review meetings and running PDT meetings for smooth development.
Ensuring delivery of Robust & Bug free software - Test case reviews, Design reviews, DFMEA reviews, Bench Validation, Vehicle Validation.
Defining Algorithms for new features related to T-box data flow, Radio/Mobile Apps, Connectivity and execute its implementation.
- Homologation and regulatory tests to be completed at Govt. Agencies like ARAI, ICAT, WPC, BIS etc.
The Successful Applicant
- A professional having Masters in Electronics & Communication with overall 10-15 years of experience working on infotainment and telematics system.
Knowledge of Modems, PCB, ENV/EMC requirements, Regulatory requirements
Knowledge of Touch screen system, Multimedia features, Telematics Module, Cloud services/integration, CAN/CANOE tools, etc.
What's on Offer
- A leadership opportunity with a leading Global OEM in passenger car segment.
- Great work culture.