Sr Manager/ General Manager- Energy Storage
Lead innovation,strategy projects that support the organization and the business
Senior Position which reports to the VP Design & Engineering
About Our Client
- Our client is a Global Asian MNC organisations which is one of the top 50 global companies in the world and has become a leading investor in solar-power infrastructure with multi billion dollar investment across India itself
- Collect ideas, evaluate ideas and screen ideas and check feasibility of the ideas for future projects
- Execute innovation programs that drive innovation capability development and partnerships, support innovation -centric collaboration and knowledge -sharing and assist with the incubation and scaling of innovation- enabled transformation
- Application of ideas in large scale
- Gather financial, industry/function -specific market and business information, using internal and external resources
- Present data analysis in intuitive graphical and tabular formats
- Execute cost Innovations, productivity Innovations & descriptive innovations
- Coordinate with stake holders to meet required approvals and conduct stage gate Reviews.
- To develop and research new technologies related to Battery Storage
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the areas of solar PV ,Battery Storage and Electrical Vehicles.
- B.E-Electrical/Electronics/E&C/M.Sc in Chemistry
- Knowledge of Battery Storage technologies like Li Ion, Flow Batteries, Smart Grid ,Load Flow and Grid Stabilization.
- Knowledge on Design, manufacturing & quality process of various Battery technologies.
- Knowledge on Battery Storage technologies reliability testing.
- Knowledge of Battery sizing for Renewable + Storage projects
- Knowledge of Electrical Vehicles-EV Charging ,Infrastructure and EV itself.
- Knowledge of IT-Able to interpret all the areas and then develop system level solution.
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools will be an advantage. Strong MS Office skills, especially
- Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in using statistical tools(like SAS, SPSS or R) will be an advantage
- Exposure to working in teams, including virtual teams.
- Demonstrated management skill and experience, Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to build on the R&D capabilities of an ever growing organisation on a global scale
- Great work life balance