Sr. Manager finance role with a leading product based start-up
Opportunity to work with a product based fast growing profitable startup
Ideal next step for young Chartered Accountants from a manufacturing setup
About Our Client
Our client is a well funded, product based, multinational & a profitable start-up. Combining domain expertise, world class hardware & software engineering with the passion to solve real life business problems, the company has grown from a 2 member team to a 500+ strong employee base of passionate individuals. The organization is now exhibition strong international growth and has now bases in the Asia-Pacific, Middle-East, Europe & the North American regions.
Reporting in to the head of finance for the organization, as the senior manager finance you would be responsible for taking care of both, the manufacturing & corporate accounting for the organization. The job will entail:-
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Manage all accounting operations including closing process (monthly & year end), billing, A/R, A/P, GL, regulatory reporting, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition. The role shall also involve taking care of compliances & tax filings
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the role will be a Chartered Accountant with between 5 to 8 years of post qualification experience. Applicants must have experience in a manufacturing set up with thorough knowledge of plant as well as corporate accounting & the applicable taxes. The successful applicant will have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures (IGAAP, IND-AS & IFRS) along with experience with GL functions, month end / year end closing process, creating financial statements etc.
The successful applicant will also have excellent communication skills, passion to thrive in an unstructured environment while ideating for solutions and create processes.
What's on Offer
Ideal opportunity for young Chartered Accountants to further their career by working with a highly dynamic and fast growing organization. The organization also provides the potential for the successful applicant to move into a global role