Senior Management Hiring which reports to the Engineering Head
An opportunity to work with one of the most prestigous Global OEM's
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the prestigous and celebrated Automotive OEM Brand which has a 100+ year old legacy to its name
- Is one of the top 5 largest automobile company in the world
- Uses experience and engineering principles to localize Engine - Gas and Diesel to match CKD performance and conduct all system development testing
- Responsible for resolution of validation issues and all technical aspects of the testing process specially Diesel Engine for BSVI application
- Direct support for vehicle application of a specific engine into a new chassis. Interact and recommend solutions for cooling, intake system, exhaust system, engine mounting, and heat verification.
- Should have knowledge on Power Cylinder, Engine Structure, Cranktrain, Valvetrain, Lubrication System, Fuel Injectors and Sprays, Combustion, Engine Airflow, Intake and Exhaust System, Engine Electrical System, Emissions, and Performance Development.
- Coordinates Calibration and testing aspects of hardware development in Vehicle projects: Follow test criteria, systems requirements specifications, sets goals, objectives and schedules. Knowledge of RDE testing for BSVI
- High levels of interaction with the Integrated Product Team (Design Engineer, Chassis Application / Test Engineer, Calibration Engineer, Validation Engineer)
- Participate in all applicable Product Group's development process to ensure that applicable limits, test procedures, certification requirements, and appropriate control technologies are addressed.
- Represent technology interests within engineering to ensure that Powertrain engineering (including outside suppliers) develop technologies that properly meet current and future specifications for the applicable Product Lines. Implement technology projects into new production programs.
- Recommends and influence new designs or improved engine components, while working very closely with the design group. Prepares and presents formal documentation as required.
- Lead root cause failure analysis at end of test. Find and recommend practical solutions for specific failure modes. Key participant in DFMEA.
- Testing and failure analysis support for specific engine assembly production problems.
- Records and analyzes test data using statistical, analytical, and other state of the art techniques in a professional manner, researches alternatives and implements solutions to meet design objectives
The Successful Applicant
Education:BE/B.Tech with 12-16 years experience in Engines Design, testing and Application
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good experience with engine dynamometer testing methods and engine testing equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with domestic and international technology partners
- Microsoft software including Excel, Project, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Drive for results . Knack for solving issues in localization for Engine - both Gas and Diesel .Must have worked in multicultural environment. Good Team Player. Hands on Experience
What's on Offer
- Good pay package
- Be part of the leadership team
- Great work life balance