Sr. Manager - Demand Planning (Auto Components)
Opportunity to work with a global leader in manufacturing auto parts
Organisation has presence in more than 10 countries
About Our Client
Our client has grown into a global leader, manufacturing critical and high precision components for automotive and ancillary sectors. It has diversified its product portfolio considerably in the last decade and is servicing customers from multiple manufacturing facilities domestically and internationally.
Reporting to the Head - Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Handling demand and production plans for more than 200 SKUs manufactured in multiple facilities.
- Managing complex data and business analysis to develop short, medium and long term forecasts for the company relating to P&L and inventory.
- Managing system generated 'exceptions' pertaining to short/over stock and decide on the proper course of action and formulate & implement best practices for optimum inventory management.
- Tracking and owning the forecast related metrics to measure the quality of forecasts and compare actual data with forecast data and reports.
- Communicating the forecast plans regularly to the business development and leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
- An Engineering graduate with minimum 8-10 years of total experience working in similar industries.
- Should have strong experience in a demand planning or distribution role in an automobile/auto parts manufacturer.
- Experience of applying Industry-recognised process and planning improvement methodologies.
- Should have advanced MS Excel and tableau skills.
What's on Offer
Along with an opportunity to work in a global auto parts manufacturer, the candidate can expect competitive pay and great career prospects.