Sr. HRBP Manager, Pune - Financial Services
Opportunity to work for a multinational organisation in Pune.
Opportunity to work on Strategic Projects at a Global Level.
About Our Client
Leading Global Mortgage Company which assist companies and residents with their mortgage needs to find real solutions.
Responsibilities & Key Result Areas:
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading HR Delivery for Pune location.
- Accountable for HRBP goals like retention and employee engagement, performance management and development, talent management, employee relations.
- Responsible for employee relations, policy interpretation and grievance resolution process as well.
- Lead an effective team who collaborates with other HR functions and other corporate functions to achieve business goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Full time MBA HR from a reputed institute with at least 12-16 years of experience.
- Good communication and presentability.
- Candidate will need to work with global business teams.
What's on Offer
The Human Resources Business Partner role is responsible for Pune location and a few large departments. This position will report to the Director, Human Resources and has opportunity to work on strategic HR projects at a global level. There are UK Shift work hours.