Sr. Engineer Hardware Design
An opportunity to work with one of the leaders in the Li-Ion Battery Org In Indi
An opportunity to co-create solutions with major Auto OEM's in the EV industry
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the prestigous and celebrated Automotive OEM Brand which has a 100+ year old legacy to its name
- Is one of the top 5 largest automobile company in the world
- Shall be responsible for hardware design of various analog / digital boards. Shall conceptualize, do block and schematic level designs for these units. Board types include control & interface boards which include mixed signal, Housekeeping power supply & microprocessor / micro controller based designs.
- Bring up of new boards, testing & validation of all blocks, preparation of BoM and release to Production. Validation of Power supply & timing calculations.
- Selection of discrete components, functional IC's and controllers for new designs. Finding alternatives / second sources for already used components.
- Transfer of new designs to production & support for pilot production. Shall create test procedures & test setups for production.
- Constantly work on improved reliability of hardware, increased quality level & customer product experience. Work on design problems observed in field / production and carry out any required modifications.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience in Micro Controller & Microprocessor based board design & development. Should have knowledge & design experience on high speed digital & low level analogue signal board.
- Clear concepts of EMI / EMC requirements and required PCB implementations.
- Should be able to do power, noise & speed margin analysis and revise the designs to meet them.
- Should have working knowledge of C and hands on experience in Bootstrapping, testing and debugging the hardware. Knowledge & experience in using test instruments.
- Knowledge of SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, USB, RS 232, RS 485 and LVDS interface specifications. Should be able to compare & choose optimum components.
- Thorough knowledge of PCB design procedures, feasibility and time estimations.
- Should have hands on experience on Protel / Orcad PCB design tools and be able to guide the PCB design team
- Experience in understanding the user requirements and able to find gaps in the design and develop the Features/Solution
What's on Offer
- Be part of the innovative R&D team setup for Electric Vehicle Initiatives
- Great work life balance