- Lead the content marketing engine in a fast growing fintech.
- Competitive salary with other employment perks.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing fintech organisations in India, backed by marquee investors.
- Ideate and plan the content calendar for the month and ensure timely execution of the same.
- Create and draft content for companyʼs content properties such as blogs, websites, e-books, social media etc.
- Draft copy for digital campaigns such as LinkedIn, etc.
- Collaborate with design to produce high quality collateral.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Maintain and update website content regularly and analyze web traffic metrics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Support PR team in drafting articles for publishing in the media, drafting press releases, press announcements, etc.
- Take an active interest in analysing metrics of all published content, use feedback to improve engagement metrics on social media & campaigns.
- Work on content management systems such as Hubpot.
- Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as finding and using relevant keywords, etc.
- Work with the relevant teams to develop content marketing ideas to push content to relevant TG.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
- 8-12 years of experience in writing content.
- Experience in content for fintech, BFSI sector will be a huge plus.
- Experience on working in different content formats including blogs, epapers, video scripts, landing pages, websites, sales collaterals, social media, emailers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree; English/Journalism graduates preferred.
- Familiarity with CMS tools like Hubspot or Wordpress will be good.
- Have a fairly good understanding of keywords and SEO.
- Immaculate written and oral communication skills and a penchant for marketing internet products.
- Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Up to date with content trends, social media etc.
- Overall friendly attitude, knows how to work hard and party hard.
What's on Offer
- Be the part of an experienced founding team that has a highly successful startup track-record
- Work with a team backed by some of the best global investors
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
Quote job ref