- Global MNC
- Career Growth
About Our Client
One of the Professional Services
As a Solution Delivery Lead, you will develop and execute end-to-end project management activities, including scoping and requirements across implementation, deployment, and client success phases of the project; meticulously planning team tasks and tracking them to completion while closely monitoring risks, issues and resolving team conflicts. Furthermore, you will execute the project with agreed requirements (cost, schedule, functionality, customer satisfaction) and professional stakeholder management to ensure business success and customer value; monitor and communicate the progress of project delivery. You will ensure timely and effective communication of project status, schedule, cost, and assessment of risks/issues.
Given the pace of this role, you will be expected to manage relationships with senior leaders & cross-functional teams throughout the project life cycle. You will also coach and mentor junior team members by sharing business, functional and technical expertise.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree; MBA is a plus11+ years of relevant and professional work experience as a manager accustomed to acting as the interface of business and technology in an agile and fast-changing environment.
- * Experience managing the implementation and/or solution deployment program and/or ongoing operations in the service industry.
- * Strong project management skills (on time, within budget, according to scope, and with flexibility when required, etc.).
- * Strong knowledge of working with large databases, data visualization tools, IT solution applications; exposure to marketing & sales function is desirable.
- * Creative problem-solving skills; comfortable with handling risks and dealing with ambiguous situations.
- * Comfortable with leading/ mentoring teams.
- * Strict compliance with initial budget and planning; managing any delays or overruns with service lines.
- * Strong communications and negotiation skills that can be employed to build relationships and achieve goals.
- * Comfortable working with all levels of management, with the ability to critically evaluate and communicate business issues/risks with conviction to client and partners.
- * Able to act as a thought-partner to clients, client project teams, leaders and partners
What's on Offer