Solution Architect - Healthcare Data and Analytics
Opportunity to work with a leading consulting company
Work in pre-sales, delivery, and thought leadership for healthcare clients
About Our Client
Our client is analytics and consulting arm of one of the leading consulting companies in the world. The client is for supporting fortune 500 clients in solving ambiguous business problems, with the aid of data driven solutions and delivering complex, large-scale projects on time, and with accuracy. It's Bangalore Acceleration Center serves as an extension of company's client engagement teams helping to deliver distinctive service to clients through enhanced quality, innovation, flexibility and increased efficiency.
As HIA Solution Architect, you will participate in pre-sales, delivery, and thought leadership for clients within the Health-care Industry - [Payor, Provider, Pharma/Med Devices].
- In pre-sales, support pursuits/proposals, client presentations and meetings, client and PwC workshops, and internal PwC team meetings by bringing industry and technical expertise in Cloud based data and analytics architecture (exp in AWS, Azure) [ Digital and Analytics Technology].
- In delivery, lead and facilitate Acceleration Center teams for client engagements, promote integration between AC and US teams, architect technical solutions, take advantage of reusable assets and learnings from past engagements, and bring industry expertise and perspective.
- For thought leadership, spearhead industry specific innovation ideas and white papers with AC teams, help drive AC communities of interest in the sector along with relevant training plans to promote growth of AC team members, and maintaining industry specific assets/tools/artifacts.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful as HIA Solution Architect you should have:
- 10-15 yrs of experience that includes working for Healthcare Industry [Hospitals/ health institutions, Health insurance, Pharma/Life Sciences] in IT or other operational roles
- Min 5 yrs experience with large scale technology implementation programs preferably in solution architect role
- Sales/Presales experience would be a plus. [Data & Analytics Technology] is a must
- MBA / MCA / BE degree Any healthcare specific degrees/courses like B Pharma would be a plus
- Experience in collaborating with other architects and developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards
- Experience in working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs
- Participating in the development of thought leadership to influence their sphere of technology in the use of innovation to advance business capabilities
- Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends
- Demonstrated ability to interface directly with US clients in person and remotely
What's on Offer
As HIA Solution Architect - Data and Analytics, you will be a part of technology consulting division assiting healthcare client in Big data and analytics solution architecture.